Collection Purpose of Information
The use of this information is primarily for the following purposes:
- Enter into relevant sale and purchase agreement;
- Communication of services, sale and purchase transactions;
- Payment transaction processing;
- Settlement of fund, Refund or Cancellation, Dispute and/or Chargeback of the payment transaction;
- Recurring payment service and/or tokenization;
- General administration;
- Manage and maintain customer account(s) and facility(ies) with iPay88;
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints and to generally resolve disputes;
- Update, consolidate and improve the accuracy of iPay88 records;
- Produce data, reports and statistics which have been aggregated in a manner that does not identify customer as an individual;
- Conduct research and survey, which solely for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of customer transactions with iPay88;
- Meet the disclosure requirements of any law binding on iPay88;
- For audit, compliance and risk management purposes;
- Any other purpose that iPay88 deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Collection User Information
Personal data that iPay88 may collect:
- Name, Age, Race, Gender, Nationality, IC Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth;
- Contact Details such as House Number, Mobile Number; Email; Home Town Address; Correspondence Address; Delivery Address; Region or State of staying;
- Credit Card details;
- Bank Account number;
- Any other information supplied by customer that can indirectly or directly identify customer, in order for iPay88 to carry out iPay88 contract with customer
Disclosure of Information
Customer personal data will be kept confidential unless customer consent and authorise iPay88 to provide or share customer Personal data to the following class of users:
- Persons/Organisations required under law or in response to government requests;
- Related, subsidiaries, holdings of iPay88, including future entities under iPay88;
- Government agencies, statutory authorities, enforcement agencies under law;
- Auditors, accountants, lawyers under iPay88
- Contractors, sub-contractors, affiliates of iPay88;
- Third party service /product providers that is deem necessary or appropriate for the purposes stated above (including those located out of Malaysia, under conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security);
- Persons under a duty of confidentiality to the iPay88;
- Any other purpose that we deem necessary and/or as required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
- Data shared will be for the purpose as stated in this notice, or purposes not stated but directly related to the primary purpose of collection.
- iPay88 may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
Security Protection of Information
iPay88 shall take necessary steps to store and process customer personal data securely. iPay88 will undertake the following security steps:
- Implementation of a formal information security policy and necessary technology controls such as firewall, password controls, physical security, logging and monitoring etc.;
- Process controls such as segregation of duties, defined roles and responsibilities and need to know basis for staff;
- Third party providers and contractors storing or processing personal data has implemented similar acceptable standards of security.
iPay88 may use customer personal data to provide customer with information about iPay88 and third party services and/or products, which may be related to customer interests, unless requested otherwise by customer. In some circumstances, disclose customer personal data to preferred merchants and strategic partners. Such disclosure will only occur where customer have subscribed for particular Services or Products which require such disclosure, and/or where customer consent has been obtained, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to iPay88.
iPay88 will take reasonable steps to ensure the 3rd parties that acquire customer personal data with also have the same obligation of privacy and confidentiality responsibilities. If a customer refuses to give consent on such matters, they can contact iPay88 with a written instruction.
Acknowledgement of this form
By agreeing with to give your consent, you have fully read and understood the contents of this Notice to authorize us to collect, store and process your personal information in accordance with the terms above.